Restroom Cleaning Services in Toronto
Commercial Restroom Cleaning Services
The restroom is the most important section of the commercial building because it’s constantly being used by guests and staff, therefore, it’s extremely important to keep clean and disinfect all touch surfaces to minimize the germ, virus, and disease to spread to others.
To have a clean, healthy, fresh, and bacteria-free restroom we need to set up a correct washroom cleaning schedule. When setting up your restroom cleaning schedule, keep in mind that small and medium-sized workplaces need frequent cleaning, when high-traffic restrooms (such as gym/school/restaurant/large-sized offices) require an every day cleaning to maintain germ/bacteria-free.
At Star Team Cleaning, we have done hundreds of washroom cleaning in the last 18+ years. We know exactly what to clean & disinfect and how to maintain it.
Commercial Restroom Disinfecting and Sanitizing
No one likes to use the unhygienic restroom. Restrooms need to be sanitized and disinfected to a greater degree in keeping with IPAC standards in the interest of the health concerns. Of course, to disinfect the restroom properly, cleaners must know where to disinfect, how to disinfect, what products to use, how to apply these products properly to get optimum coverage.
Unfortunately, most of the cleaning companies do not even know how important it is to keep a clean and germ-free washroom, never mind cleaning and sanitizing the high-touch areas. At Star Team Cleaning, we disinfect the restroom every time we clean. In order to eliminate all germs up to 99.9%, we use hospital-grade disinfectants. Our team will focus on ‘’high-touch’’ areas such as door handles, faucets handles, flush handles, and soap dispensers.
We also focus on all walls, partitions, walls under- and around all dispense, in and out toilets, both sides of toilet seats, and a base of toilets. All walls around toilets need to be wiped properly for any splashes and stains. Floors need to be mopped using appropriate chemicals.
Our Restroom Cleaning Services Process Including:
- Dusting: Dust all horizontal surfaces, lights, fans, door jam, vents, ceiling corners, top of mirrors frames, top of all partitions, baseboards etc.
- Spot Cleaning: Spot clean all light switches, wall around light switches and door frames, walls, partitions, walls under/around dispensers, walls behind garbage bins, backsplashes, the wall behind/around toilet & Urinals etc.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting: All high touch areas (such as door (both side) handles, flush handles, faucets and handles, all dispensers and hand dryers).
- Trash Removal: Remove all garbage, sanitary napkins, etc.
- Refiling of Dispensers: All dispensers (Hand Towels, Toilet Papers, Hand soap dispensers) should be refilled every time the restroom is cleaned.
- Toilet & Urinals Cleaning: Cleaning team should clean in/out all toilets & urinals. Make sure to brush inside all toilets and urinals to remove any stains. And use color-coded microfiber towels to disinfect the outside of the toilet/urinals-be sure to wipe the base of the toilet for any stains/splashes. Clean both sides of toilet seats after cleaning and put the seat upright position.
- Sink, Countertop, and Vanity Cleaning: Wipe and clean all sinks with the disinfectant. Make sure to scrub the entire sink to eliminate hard watermarks or brown colors etc. pay attention around faucets to make sure there is no build-up around faucets and basins. Clean face of all vanities for any splashes or stains.Toilet Cleaning
- Mirrors: Clean and Polish all mirrors. Be sure to reach the top of mirrors periodically to make sure there is no dust or stains.
- Floor Cleaning: After sweeping the entire floor you can wet mop the floor. Be sure to put a wet sign outside. Pay attention to corners and behind/around toilets and urinals to make sure all stains mopped nicely to eliminate any odors. Be sure to scrub the floor periodically to maintain the floor’s appearances and no discoloration floors or grouts.
- Shower Cleaning: Clean and disinfect all shower walls and floors. Implement a foam cleaning system to eliminate mold or mildew in shower surfaces.
- Polishing Stainless Steels and Chrome: Polish and bright works all stainless steels and chromes such as kick plates, stainless steel sinks, garbage bins, stainless steel plates, etc.
Importance of Restroom Cleaning
It’s imperative for cleaning team members to follow specific washroom cleaning procedures. Clean restrooms are important for several reasons:
- Everyone will visit the restroom several times each day while at work.
- Few areas will get complaints faster than a dirty restroom or an empty restroom dispenser.
- And most importantly, clean restrooms are a safeguard to health. Since they are subject to intimate personal use, lavatory surfaces can harbor more disease bacteria than other areas.
Properly disinfected and sanitized restrooms reduce the possibility of cross-contamination. lt further reduces the development of offensive orders. A clean restroom will have no odor. Therefore, no deodorants are needed unless you choose to use one for aesthetic reasons.
Hire Professional Commercial Cleaning Company
All our restroom cleaning services in GTA and the surrounding area are 100% guaranteed. Our cleaning team Professionally TRAINED, KNOW-HOW, and WHAT to do to provide consistently detailed restroom cleaning services for workplaces.
Give us a call today to learn more about our services and get a free no-obligation quote.
Why Choose Start Team Cleaning
Our Team is Our Gold! All our cleaning team members are screened, carefully selected, and trained in the latest cleaning and safety techniques.
You can spot our teammates by a professional uniform with a photo ID. WSIB compliant.
- Locally Owned and Operated.
- 100% guarantee on quality
- Efficient cleaning technology.
- Thorough cleaning for a healthier work environment.
- Expert in all kinds of buildings.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Thorough and reliable cleaning every visit.
If you are looking for a reputable cleaning company and a responsible team, give us a call.
Let us figure out together the best schedule and package for your business.
The StarTeam Cleaning Team has been a pleasure to work with thus far. They are doing a thorough job at our facility. We truly appreciate the time and effort they put into each cleaning. The team is also very professional and friendly to communicate with – we always feel like we are in good hands! Thank you for your services.
Disinfection of office kitchens and common areas with environmentally friendly cleaning products.
Cleaning protocols are unsurpassed in their thoroughness and use environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals and products to achieve superior results. When it comes to the perception of cleanliness in offices, restrooms and kitchens are one of the most influential places. Star Team Office Cleaning in Toronto makes sure everything is sparkling clean and smelling fresh – from faucets and dispensers to countertops and floors. Regular disinfection means fewer germs and bacteria on everything you touch in the restroom and common areas. Plus, fresh-smelling air makes for a more pleasant environment as you go about your daily work, giving you peace of mind that everything is thoroughly and properly cleaned so everyone can enjoy their time in the office.