Office and Commercial Cleaning Services in Mississauga
We provide commercial cleaning service in Mississauga.
Need commercial cleaning for your building in Mississauga? Star Team Cleaning is happy to provide you with commercial cleaning services to keep your building in clean condition from day-to-day. Commercial cleaning is sometimes overlooked as something that is unnecessary for businesses, but this is not the case. By keeping your building in clean condition, your building will look better, demonstrating to customers that your business takes value in its appearance. This will encourage more customers to do business with your company, increasing potential sales in the process. Moreover, your employees will feel more confident in a clean work environment and it will boost their productivity. This will boost the reputation of your company’s work culture, indicating that they take the status of their employees and customers very seriously.
Why are commercial cleaning services important for your building?
You may be wondering, are cleaning services that important for my building? There is no doubt that maintaining the cleanliness of your building is going to save you time and money. Many cleanliness-based problems start small, but without proper maintenance and cleaning these problems will only get worse. This means that hiring effective commercial cleaning services for your business can prevent problems before they happen. Furthermore, your building will be consistently clean, resulting in the creation of a better work environment for your building’s tenants.
Why should you choose Star Team Cleaning’s commercial cleaning service?
Here at Star Team Cleaning we understand what it takes to clean and maintain the condition of your building. Regardless of the size of your business, from small to corporate-sized businesses, we take pride in providing the best commercial cleaning and janitorial services in Mississauga.
For over 20 years, our team has provided 24/7 reliable cleaning service for our clients. Our team is entirely made up of licensed professionals who have all been trained and certified in disinfecting, green cleaning and working with the latest cleaning technologies. We guarantee that we will provide the best commercial cleaning and janitorial service for any business in the GTA area.
What are some of the main commercial cleaning services that we provide?
Star Team Cleaning provides a variety of consistent cleaning services. These services include:
- General cleaning
- Commercial area cleaning
- Floor cleaning – sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Garbage removal
- Advanced disinfecting of all services
- Workstation cleaning
… and more!
We provide Eco-friendly Commercial Cleaning.
Here at Star Team Cleaning, we take environmentally friendly measures for our commercial cleaning and janitorial services. We use a variety of methods to provide an effective and environmentally-safe cleaning job for your building. These methods include:
- Colour-coded Microfiber cleaning clothes/rugs
- Can easily capture microfibres: Microfiber mats are significantly more efficient than standard cotton-loop mops. According to a study done by the University of California, microfibre mops can reduce floor bacteria by nearly 70% more than a standard cotton-loop mop.
- Prevents Cross Contamination: Microfiber cloths and mats are different colours and can be easily identified for different cleaning uses. For example, a red cloth can be identified for floor cleaning while a green cloth could be identified to clean sinks. This colour-coding system makes it simple for our team to clean different areas without using the same materials twice.
- Uses less water and chemicals than standard cotton-loop cleaning materials
- Backpack Vacuum with HEPA Filter:
- Through significant testing, this cleaning vacuum can remove 90%+ of harmful particles that it comes in contact with. On top of this, HEPA filters can remove more dust and pollen than any other type of filter on the market today.
- Safe and trusted hospital grade chemicals
- Our team at Star Team Cleaning uses chemicals that are strictly certified by the CDC and EPA. This is to ensure that the chemicals that we use are safe and environmentally friendly. These products may be environmentally friendly but they are still very effective when compared to non-environmentally friendly cleaning chemicals.
Through recent research and the development of environmentally friendly cleaning materials, toxic materials are no longer needed to clean even the toughest situations. These environmentally friendly can not only clean and disinfect various surfaces, but they are so harmless that they could be drunk without effect.
These are the benefits of eco-friendly cleaning:
- Less allergic reactions to the use of the chemicals
- Odours and fumes do not affect the air circulation within the building
- Improved air quality
- Cleaner surfaces, a healthier working environment
- Less likelihood of spreading bacteria-based illnesses
- Minimal effect when product is used and thrown out
- Less wastage of product, saves money
With eco-friendly cleaning, your building will look and smell better with our services. This will result in a better work environment for those working in your building. The fact of the matter is that people will value working within a clean building and this will cause them to enjoy coming to work, resulting in a boost in their productivity. Having a clean office will also allow your company to build a reputation of cleanliness which will keep your clients and staff happy.
Star Team provides many janitorial services in Mississauga.
Keeping your building clean is crucial for every business. Regardless of the industry that you are working in, having a clean workplace can go a long way. By keeping your building clean you will not only improve the visual appearance of your building, you will also create a stronger and more comfortable work environment for your employees. This will increase the overall productivity of your business.
To keep your building clean, your janitorial services must be precise and consistent. Here at Star Team Cleaning, we understand the importance of providing the best janitorial services for your building.
Our team is trained and qualified to provide the best janitorial services for your building.
Star Team Cleaning understands that cleaning equipment is constantly changing from year to year. Knowing this, we ensure that our staff are trained and familiarized with using the cleaning equipment so that each and every one of our staff members can clean your building with ease. If a new cleaning chemical is introduced or if a building has new materials, we make sure that our team is aware of how to clean bearing these changes.
Our staff is also trained to resolve potential cleaning-based problems before they get worse. Before potential problems turn into severe issues, our team can prevent breakdowns and avoid practices that can make a problem worse. This will save you time and money with less potential for error.
We provide top-level janitorial services.
Our janitorial services are top-of the line when it comes to keeping your building clean. We understand that maintaining the cleanliness of a building is not a walk in the park. Consistent time and effort must be allocated to keep your building in clean and working condition. That is why we provide daily cleaning services from the basics of dusting and vacuuming to more severe cleaning methods such as deep cleaning and ventilation system cleaning.
Some of the most notable janitorial services that we can provide for your business includes:
- Floor stripping and waxing: to keep your floors clean and free of bacteria!
- Steam extraction carpet cleaning: to keep your carpets clean!
- Litter removal and sweeping: to keep the outside of your facility clean!
- Ceiling and vent dusting: to keep your ventilation systems clean and running!
- Power washing service: to get rid of large amounts of dirt in your building!
On top of these services, we provide more janitorial services to keep your building clean.
How do we deliver effective cleaning results through our janitorial services?
At Star Team Cleaning, we follow a step-by-step process to deliver the best janitorial service for your business. This process involves:
- Mapping out your building’s needs and priorities
- Before taking any action, we will first contact you and get an idea of the type of service that you are expecting as a building/office manager. Whether you are looking for daily janitorial service and maintenance of your building or to clean up a major issue such as a dirty office room, we are happy to provide you reliable service. By consulting with you, we will be able to focus on specific services and provide the best service that suits your building’s needs.
- Use health conscious cleaning products
- Because of the potential health hazards of using dangerous chemicals for cleaning, our team opts to use eco-friendly products. These products are just as effective in cleaning as our products but also do not have as severe effects on the health of those working in your building.
- Clean Trust Certified (IICRC)
- Our team is trained to follow the manufacturer’s warranty requirements so that you can receive the best service value from the tools that we use. Our staff are also trained to clean the toughest situations including high traffic areas.
- Provide consistent 24/7 service
- We are always ready to provide you with cleaning and janitorial services at any day and time. Whether it is to provide routine cleaning service from day-to-day or to resolve a significant cleaning emergency, you can rely on our team to get the job done.
What cleaning supplies and equipment do we use?
Our team prioritizes the use of efficient and environmentally friendly supplies without sacrificing its cleaning power. This is to ensure that your building will receive eco-friendly janitorial service. Here is a list of the products that we use for our janitorial services:
- Cleaning chemicals
- Eco-friendly cleaning chemicals
- A variety of cleaners for surfaces of different materials
- Cleaning tools
- Suitable cleaning gear
- Mops, brooms and dusters
- Mop bins and buckets
- Eco-friendly microfiber clothes
- Other products used:
- Hand sanitizers
- Garbage bags
- Soaps and scrubbers
- Bathroom cleaning products
- Dispensers (mounted and floor stand)
On top of the products listed above, we may use other cleaning products during janitorial maintenance.
What should I do next?
We urge you to contact us if you currently do not have janitorial maintenance for your workplace. By doing so, we promise that your building will feel cleaner than it has ever felt before. Your employees and clients will also recognize the improvement of the building’s cleanliness.