HOW WE PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS
We have been closely monitoring of the COVID-19 development since December and adjusting our cleaning procedures accordingly. After the first case in Canada, we immediately advised and trained our team to be proactive in protecting themselves as well as to make sure our cleaning protocols were changed to combat the Virus.
At Star Team Cleaning we created a cleaning protocols to ensure all workplaces are clean, healthy and safe for staff and visitor.
- Must wear gloves while they are cleaning and have been trained how to safely remove the gloves and wash hand before and after cleaning.
- If they clean more than one customer, must use new gloves on each workplace.
- Must use clean, color-coded microfiber cloths and mop heads to avoid cross contamination, and MUST NOT USE MULTIPLE PROPERTIES.
- Only use CDC certified Hospital grade disinfectants that kills viruses.
- Disinfect all high touch points (doorknobs/handles/tables tops/desks/chair arms/counter tops/railings/elevator buttons/fridge handles/microwave handles/faucets/light switches/keyboards/phones etc.)
- Use only professional equipment, Backpack Vacuum with HEPA filter.
- Increase frequency of regular cleaning services.
- And Provide Complete disinfection/decontamination services through Electrostatic Disinfecting / Fogger System.
- Offering and providing day porter to focus on all high touch points.
- Please also let us know if any of your associates not feeling well so we can take extra precaution accordingly.
Star Team Cleaning will continue to be very proactive to ensure your workplace is clean and safe for visitors.
Lets do our part and educate each other to stop this virus.
- Wash the hand often with soap and water for 20 seconds. (Handwashing)
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact (at least 2 meters), hand shaking, kissing, hugging and sharing cups.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shit sleeves, not your hands.
We are at your services 24/7 during this extraordinary situation to help you and support your business by ensuring your facility gets proper cleaning and disinfecting. If you need further information, please get in touch with us.